|Salary||$24-$29 per hour|
Day & Afternoon shifts available for processing, production and machine operating roles that require repeated heavy lifting. ASAP start
- Wacol area - Heavy lifting involved!
- Jobs starting NOW!
- Morning and Afternoon shift available
Calling ALL process workers, production workers and machine operators!
Our client is Australia’s largest producer of ham, bacon and smallgoods and employs 4,000 staff. They are seeking a large team of candidates to fill roles in their large, modern meat and food processing plant based in Wacol.
You will be required to work in a large team environment. This work is processing raw & cooked pork meats on production lines doing packing, machine operating and general food processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cold environment (approx 4 degrees) and carry out repetitive tasks and heavy lifting ***
To be considered for these roles, you MUST have:
- Ability to lift 20-25kg repetitively
- Be able to work with pork
- Your own car and drivers licence - A LEARNERS LICENCE IS NOT ACCEPTED
- Working rights for Australia
- 2 contactable work-related references
- Excellent attendance and attitude for work
- Food or meat processing experience desirable
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
What's on offer:
- Potential opportunities for advancement
- Shift rates with potential for Overtime $$$
- Beat the heat (summer) & work in a cold room environment
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Training and support
This role has an immediate start with ongoing opportunities for successful candidates.
APPLY NOW so we can contact you to discuss your application.
- Casual Events Labourers and Forklift Drivers
Sydney | $26-$30
CASUAL EVENTS LABOURERS & FORKLIFT DRIVERS ...
- Events Front of House & Customer Service Staff - NEWCASTLE
Newcastle | $25-$30
Events Front of House & Customer Service St...
- Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW - Melbourne CBD
Melbourne | $32-$40
Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW- Melbourn...