Food Process Workers – Nightshift
Monday to Saturday – 38 hour week – 3 month project with view to ongoing hours
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality food products based in Carole Park and are seeking a large team of process workers for a three month project for Nightshift roles, with a view to ongoing work/permanency for the right candidates.
- Nightshift – starting at 8.45pm – 6 days per week Monday to Saturday– 38 hours per week
- Working in a cold environment 4-6 degrees
- Working on a production line
- Packaging and production roles
- Keeping high standards & quality checks
To be successful you:
- Food manufacturing experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment and conduct repetitive work
- Ability to follow instruction, adhere to GMP and HACCP
- MUST commit to a Monday to Saturday roster on Nightshift
- Solid previous work history with checkable references
- Physically fit and ability to pass a full functionality assessment and drug and alcohol test
- Own reliable transport
- The right to work in Australia.
If this sounds like you please apply today and arrange an interview.
- Casual Events Labourers and Forklift Drivers
Sydney | $26-$30
CASUAL EVENTS LABOURERS & FORKLIFT DRIVERS ...
- Events Front of House & Customer Service Staff - NEWCASTLE
Newcastle | $25-$30
Events Front of House & Customer Service St...
- Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW - Melbourne CBD
Melbourne | $32-$40
Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW- Melbourn...