|Discipline||Trades & Services|
EVENTS CREWS WANTED ASAP START!
Customer Service Reps, Porters, Labourers and forklift spotters
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - TRAINING PROVIDED
We have exciting opportunities available to work for the largest event expo happening in Mackay. From building stands, forklift operation, spotting, setting up and packing up shows, staging, as well as customer service representatives.
As an event exhibition staff, forklift driver/ Spotter, labourer, and customer service representative you will play a critical part in maintaining the safety of Australians attending public events. Its exciting for these events to get back up & running to get Australia moving again.
Show dates kicking off from 15th July 2022 until 24th July 2022.
What’s on offer:
- Shift starting from 7am until 5pm - BIG DAYS!
- Engaging in hands-on work in the largest event expo
- Ideal job for those passionate about social events with people
- Working as part of a team and independently
- Upholding COVID safety procedures and standards
- Gaining valuable practical, industry and customer service experience
What we’re looking for:
- Eagerness to work, with proven reliability and great presentation
- Access to high-vis work attire and steel cap boots
- Exhibition crews with hand and power tools experience
- Relevant work licenses and certificates for the position
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
If you are who we are looking for please apply now & get yourself ready for these exciting roles.