Want to work for a company that will invest back into you for the hard work you put out ? Great opportunity !
Usual 5 AM starts for Day Shift however can change slight due to production demands on particular projects.
We currently have vacancies for experienced and Qualified Electricians to perform breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of semi and fully automated food processing machines and packaging machinery etc. This is a modern facility providing a variety of work for you. There will be a range of scheduled maintenance, breakdown work, fault finding/troubleshooting, commissioning of new machines, and installs/repairs. You could also be working closely with other maintenance teams on site.
Fresh Vegetables & Farming products our client are specialists in the field.
Interested?? Apply now.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is a MUST
- Australian Trade Qualification as an Electrician
- Proven experience on both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work within a cold environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for immediate start
What's on offer:
- Stable work with an industry leading brand/ business
- Excellent career opportunities
- Working within a innovative team environment
If you believe you meet these requirements, please click on Apply Now to send us your resume so that we can contact you.
- LO & LF Ticketed operators wanted ASAP
LO Ticketed with Forklift licence workers requi...
- Arborist/Tree Climbers/Tree Workers Required ASAP
Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales | $28-$35
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required Our cli...
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...