|Salary||hourly + OT|
|Discipline||Trades & Services|
An great opportunity exists to become part of our clients projects team, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Electricians to join there team.
About The Role
The core responsibilities of this role include:
You need to be required to pull/ run cables, install cable trays, fit off & finish, problem solve for our client. The position requires you to work quickly and efficiently and to have a sound knowledge of residential and commercial applications including switchboards, rewiring, phone and data experience and fault finding .
To be successful for this role:
- Describe yourself as outgoing, confident, energetic and ambitious
- Current Australian Electrical Trade Certificate with recent residential/ commercial exp
- Strong commitment to WHS & excellent communication skills
- Current Drivers License & own basic tools
- Able to physically complete the works pulling cables, laying trays;
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team, while also demonstrating initiative and an ability to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively, work and interact with others in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START
What We Offer
- Working with a great team
- Min 10 hour days x 6 days a week, 3 week swing
- Potential for future projects
Looking for immediate deployment for the successful candidates, if you share our values, you have the skills and experience to help us to succeed and deliver our clients project, apply now.