DESPATCH TEAM LEADER REQUIRED NOW!
We are seeking a highly-experienced Despatch team leader to be apart of a busy warehouse located in Pemulwuy.
- Managing full time and casual staff efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring customer expectations are met and company procedures are followed
- Ensure and maintain an efficient and tidy warehouse operation employing industry best practices
- Receiving orders, picking, assembling and packing
- Ensuring stock accuracy via stock checks and stock takes
- Ensuring transport consignment notes and run sheets are raised for all deliveries packed for dispatch
- Ensuring timely and efficient processing of all outbound orders that flow through the pick pack area
- Provide regular updates and reports throughout shift to the Operations Manager and Logistics Manager
To be considered:
- MUST be available for an immediate start
- MUST have experience in a similar role
- MUST Hold a current drivers license and up to date forklift license (Gas & Electric fork exp pref)
- MUST have RF Scanning experience
- Strong Ability to Multi task
- Ability to successfully lead & guide staff
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Sound computer skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Strong Customer Service focus with can do attitude
- Be physically fit and motivated
To apply please follow the prompts, we are looking to interview today with a possible start early next week. If you are who we are looking for "APPLY NOW"
- Casual Events Labourers and Forklift Drivers
Sydney | $26-$30
CASUAL EVENTS LABOURERS & FORKLIFT DRIVERS ...
- Events Front of House & Customer Service Staff - NEWCASTLE
Newcastle | $25-$30
Events Front of House & Customer Service St...
- Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW - Melbourne CBD
Melbourne | $32-$40
Audio Visual Technicians Required NOW- Melbourn...