Customer Service administrator wanted ASAP
Busy Wholesale Distribution company based in Mansfield!
Due to recent growth and expansion they are presently seeking an strong Administrator to support their busy team.
This is a B2B retail operation and you will need to be confident in dealing with clients face to face and over the phone and have excellent attention to detail.
You must be a good communicator, presentable and energetic for this busy hands on role.
The role is Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm.
Duties are but not limited to:
- Answering customer phone and email enquires
- Processing of Sales Orders
- Data Entry
- Checking delivery schedules, despatch, checking manifests
- Over the counter sales
- Inventory management
- Dealing with the warehouse and production team regarding issues and orders
- Experience within a similar role or industry
- Experience in inventory management and systems (preferred)
- A 'can-do' attitude and an ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent administrative skills – ability to prioritise workloads & demands
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Experience with Xero (preferred)
- Professional work ethic with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Australian Working rights
- 2 x work related references
- Must have own reliable transport and drivers license (P-plates or higher)
- COLD STORAGE HIGH REACH STOREPERSON - EAST BRISBANE
Morningside | hourly
STORESPERSON WITH HIGH REACH FORKLIFT EXPERIENC...
- Sales Account Manager
Tingalpa | per annum
SALES, SALES, SALES! ARE YOU PERSONABLE AND H...
- Customer Service Administrator
Mansfield | per annum
Customer Service administrator wanted ASAP Bus...