Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation. Their services can include from tree pruning to complete land clearing, horticulture work and consultancy.
Established over 30 years ago, they are a leader in their field.
They are seeking an experienced and reliable Accounts Payable & Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Looking for highly driven and energetic professional with the knowledge and skill set to get the job done. You must be a good communicator as the role requires you to collaborate with internal and external players.
- Gather supplier invoices data and liaise with suppliers
- Reconcile supplier accounts and prepare payment runs
- Liaise with internal administrators about open PO’s / goods receipts
- Reconcile credit card accounts
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Vendor account applications
- Monitor approval of PO’s in accordance with DOA levels
Accounts assistant duties would include but not limited to:
- Process and manage insurance claims
- Provide support to accounts with monthly and ad hoc chores like:
- Fixed assets
- Internal recharges between divisions
- Accounts Receivable reconciliation / debt recovery
- Stock control
- Support with large tenders
- Liaise with suppliers for possible procurement savings
- MS Excel support to administrative staff
- General accounts support when staff are sick/on leave
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an AP and account’s assistant role
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office)
- Proficient in MS excel (high level MS Excel skills i.e. Pivot tables / Macros highly regarded)
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
If this sounds like you, please apply now!